1. Waking up to so many people who love me.
2. Doing something for them that they didn't expect me to do.
3. Talking with them about their day.
4. Feeling their arms around me when they are comforting me because I am having a bad day.
5. Having help.
6. Reading stories out loud to them, particularly the ones I write.
7. Seeing them succeed, especially when something has been hard or frustrating.
8. Welcoming them home from school.
9. Baking them their favorite cookies.
10. Seeing their embarrassment because I am dancing or singing.
Being a mom is the best.