I thought I'd answer that today in a top ten list for Sleeping Beauty and the Beast.
- For die hard Melissa Lemon fans, book fanatics and the like. You can get a HARDCOPY of Sleeping Beauty and the Beast on Lulu.
- If you still love your books and have your own small library, you can get a PAPERBACK on amazon.
- For those of you who do not purchase books at all and are regular LIBRARY patrons (I totally get it, that's me) please call your local library and put in a patron request. This helps you. It helps me. It puts an awesome book in your local library. This is a win-win-win situation. Most libraries take patron requests by phone or online so give it a try.
- You could always steal it from somewhere, but I wouldn't know where and I don't actually recommend this because you could go to jail and I wouldn't want that to happen to you.
- Got a kindle? Need an E-BOOK? Here you go: Kindle Version
- Would you like a SIGNED COPY? Hey, maybe we could work something out. Send me an e-mail and I'll try to hook you up. cinderandella (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Have a nook? Well, I can't help you yet, but stay tuned.
- Beg someone to get it for you for your birthday. Hey, it could work.
- If you are a reseller or library looking for perhaps a bulk order, check out CreateSpace.
- Use your telekinesis powers or a summoning charm.
If you like Sleeping Beauty and the Beast, please tell your friends about it. Also, putting up a review on amazon or goodreads is a great way to help an author get the word out about their book.